20th April 2017, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get job in mechanical field after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering? Which company to apply for the job?

Procedure to get job in mechanical field after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering? Which company to apply for the job? Can you please give me the step by step process which I have to follow to ensure that I will get the job by end of day?

Related Questions:
  1. Mechanical or Mechatronics which is best choice for PG Diploma?
  2. Is it possible for me to get the job in IT companies after completion of B.E Mechanical course?
  3. Job opportunities after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What are the possibilities of getting a core mechanical field job after completion of engineering?
  5. Can I get job in core company after mechanical engineering?
  6. Am I eligible to get a job after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Can I apply for Government job related to the field?
  7. Which one is better between job and B.E course after diploma in mechanical engineering?
  8. Am I eligible for government job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  9. Which field I can search for government job after completion of diploma in mechanical to get higher salary?
  10. Am I eligible to get a job in IT field after completion of B.Tech mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  11. How to get job in core companies after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  12. List of companies to apply for job for a Diploma in Mechanical with one year experience? Procedure to apply and vacancies?
  13. Is it possible for me to get some private jobs after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering? Where to apply for the job?
  14. Can I get job in India after completion of Mechanical Diploma course?
  15. Can I get Job Opportunity in best Company after completion of Diploma in Mechanical?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for government RRB job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  17. How to get job in RIG? Details about job in Oil company like NPCC Abhu dhabi after mechanical engineering?
  18. Which field is better in mechanical engineering?
20th April 2017, 05:13 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Procedure to get job in mechanical field after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering? Which company to apply for the job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Procedure to get job in mechanical field after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering? Which company to apply for the job? Can you please give me the step by step process which I have to follow to ensure that I will get the job by end of day?

Candidates after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering can apply for various jobs in the private sector. You have to apply either online (through organization website) or offline for the jobs. If shortlisted, you will be called for an interview process. It may consist of written test and interview or sometimes only interview. Based on your performance you will be selected for the job. You can find the job vacancy details in the job sites or job portals like Naukri

You can apply for jobs in the following companies after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course.

First Source Solutions - Website Link

Rinder India - Website Link

Pentagon Global Solutions Limited - Website Link

Datamatics Global Services Ltd - Website Link

Aar Solutions Pvt. Ltd – Srinivasa Nagar, Virrugambakkam, Koyambedu, Chennai – 600 107

Hi-Tecpoint Technologies - Website Link

Atharav Fitch India Pvt. Ltd – Pune, Sus, Pune, Maharashtra – 411 021
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?