31st May 2014, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Private companies associated with mechanical engineering freshers?

Dear Sir/Madam please provide me the list of private sector companies assosited with mechanical engineers as a fresher.

Related Questions:
  1. Names of the companies which hire freshers in private sector companies
  2. Can I get job in Private companies and Government Companies having secured 58% in Mechanical Engineering?
  3. How may I get job in mechanical companies? I've completed mechanical engineering
  4. Names of the companies which hire freshers on the basis of engineering marks?
  5. Which companies are hiring freshers after doing B.E in Mechanical?
  6. List of the companies which recruiting freshers mechanical engineers? I have done my B.Tech with 60% marks from Chhatisgarh university
  7. Names of the private companies which hire ECE students?
  8. What will be the scope for girls in Civil Engineering in India? Which kind of Companies offer Job Opportunities for Civil Engineers? What will be the basic salary for Freshers in this field? Carer scope for this course in Abroad?
  9. Is there any requirement for B.Tech mechanical engineering freshers?
  10. How to get overseas jobs in Core Companies? Which companies take fresher mechanical engineers?
  11. When will TCS call for the job?
  12. What are the government companies for mechanical engineer students
  13. Career aspects after passing B.Pharmacy? What are the job opportunities? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to do mechanical engineering graduation after completing diploma in mechanical engineering? I am doing a job in private industry
  15. Age requirements for getting a job in Investigation Department , Police, Force etc?
  16. Which companies offer projects for mechanical engineering?
  17. Are there any companies hiring freshers in May? Can I get the lost of the companies? I have completed B.Tech with 80% and inter with 95%
  18. Information about KSOU engineering course?
27th November 2014, 10:44 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Private companies associated with mechanical engineering freshers?

There are many companies which a Mechanical Engineer can get in to.

Automobile Companies:

• Mercedes Benz
• Tata motors
• Volkswagen group
• BMW
• Maruti Suzuki
• Mahindra

Heavy machinery and earth moving:

• Mahindra
• John Deere
• Hitachi
• Ingersoll Rand
• Liebherr cranes
• JCB

Power Sector and Projects:

• Larsen and Tubro
• BHEL
• Thermax
• Alfa Laval
• Godrej
• Kirloskar
• Suzlon
• Cummins Engineering
• General Electric
• Praj Industries
• Thyssen Krupp

IT Companies:

• TCS
• CTS
• Cap Gemini
• IBM
• Accenture
• Virtusa
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?