4th June 2017, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in acting and modeling courses

Hello, my name is Mohamed Solanki, am pursuing M.Com in IGNOU. I am interested in acting and modeling. I have done many show in my hometown. How can I get admission in this. Please guide me. My email- [email protected], My no- 8271159465

15th June 2017, 09:01 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in acting and modeling courses

To make a career in acting and modeling you can take up an acting course. There are various short and long term courses available in several educational institutions all over India. Qualification will not matter much, all that will be considered is your acting skills and hard work. Give your best by making a good portfolio and handing it out to various fashion houses or advertising agencies. As a Model, you have to learn everything by your own instinct and attitude, as no particular training is available in this field to take out the model in you. Its all about your looks and personality which will take you a long way. Acting is one of the talent that is within your self, learning makes it more perfect so go for a good acting school to live up to your dreams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?