20th December 2011, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in acting school? Qualities needed for admission in acting school?

how to get admission in acting school and what qualities need to person for getting admission in acting school?

11th June 2012, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in acting school? Qualities needed for admission in acting school?

Hi. i am bhadresh kothiya. i am 17 year old. born date:22/11/1994.now i am study in diploma mechanichal engineering in second year.i will finished my study jun-july 2013. when i am 6year old when my dreem is i become actor. but i live now in gujrat small village virpur. my father is farmer. here do not know about acting school and how to become an actore. but after 15 year i know for acting school. so my fillings become very strong i wiil become actor of bollywood. my favorit hero is AKSHAY KUMAR, AMIR KHAN AND AJAY DEVGAN. I try become to their. so pls anyone have chache give me to a become actor pls callme or email me. any chach fore tv sireal or movies pls....... pls..... pls......
MO.NO. 8141437455
EMAIL: [email protected]

26th July 2013, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in acting school? Qualities needed for admission in acting school?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how to get admission in acting school and what qualities need to person for getting admission in acting school?
Hi I am Bilal khan from up. I want to be an actor in Bollywood. So plz help that how can I get Admition in acting college? And what I will have do for that...? Plz...
My contact details- 9990660133
mail- [email protected]

27th October 2013, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

chimney 7875041673 [email protected] i want act in TV serials and in films

19th January 2014, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

Hi iam Sohail.my dream is to become an actor in bollywood..so plz anyone suggest me that how to get a chance in Bollywood ..
So plz plz if there are any chances to act in serials of channel V inform me...iam now 16 years old..my details are--
Phn-9059507949,7396112520.
Plz plz plz give me one chance to act in serials or films...plz inform me if there are any chances to act..or any auditions are being held for such

9th February 2014, 08:53 AM
Unregistered

hi i am kamal my dream is to become an bollywood actor plz plz contact me if dere is any chance n plz give me a chance
plz contact me on 9530617366,9417669166 plz contact me as soon as possible plz m too intrested in dis

25th April 2014, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

hiii my name is prashat and i am17year old and my dream isiam twinkling like star in woRld to b a,super star in world

14th May 2014, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

Hi am ashlesh rao
All call me ashu rockzzzz
Am a good dancer
An dilogue sayer
Most
INTERSRED IN FIGHTING WITH VILLAN
AM 17 YEARS OLD
AM IN 12 TH CLASS

21st May 2014, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

Hiiiiiii I am kasturi sinha,student of kendriya vidyalaya of class11th(science)....My dream is to become an actress in Bollywood industry as it is suggested by my teachers,relatives and even mahh parents........
even I have performed in open stage dramas in national level as an main actress on behalf of school even the scripts were written by me and I got 1st prize.....so acting is my life and I love it from my childhood!!!so if there is any chance plzzzzz!!!inform me...I promise I would try to give my best!!!!!!!!!!
ph.no.-9732071440...plzzzz!!!!!!contact me....

22nd December 2014, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

Hi i m Shahid from j& k my dream is always to b an actor BT I never see a little area to enter the film industry now I want to go some place to learn acting for that I M ready to flow my sweat and blood to full fill my dream but I want a little way which can help me to do so.for that I always pray to my Allah .who is the only way to reach on this goal. I know that Allah will send some to me to help me for completing my dream which is only to b an actor.& I also want to meet parineeti chopra she is my loving actress.I love her so much .bye
Shahid umer from j& k ,town sopore 09906759875,09018970143

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?