22nd August 2016, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

What to do to take admission into acting and performance class after 12th?

I am a 11th standard student about to complete my 12th next year. After this I want to join acting school. What do I need to do to take admission into acting and performance class.

22nd September 2016, 12:53 PM
stutiswet2

Default Re: What to do to take admission into acting and performance class after 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a 11th standard student about to complete my 12th next year. After this I want to join acting school. What do I need to do to take admission into acting and performance class.
You will have to qualify an entrance test for getting admitted to Acting school. Also, you may have to perform an act. You can take admission into following institutes like:

FTII , Pune
Film and Television Institute of India or FTII is located in Pune. The Institute offers 2 year PG Diploma in Acting.

Kishore Namit Kapoor Acting Institute
Kishore Namit Kapoor Acting Institute in Mumbai offers 3 months course in acting.
Delhi Film Institute

Delhi Film Institute is located in South Extension Delhi.The institute offers 2 months acting course in acting.

ZIMA
Zee academy of media arts is located in Mumbai and it offers a 3 month course in acting.

National School of Drama (NSD),Delhi
NSD offers a 3 year course which leads to PG diploma in Dramatic Arts.

Roshan Taneja Acting Studio
Roshan Taneja Acting Studio in Mumbai offers 6 months course in acting.

AAFT ,Noida
Asian Academy of Film and Television is located in Noida,UP. AAFT offers 3 months and 1 year programs in acting.

CRAFT
Center for Research in Art of Film and Television is located in Rohini institutional Area,Delhi and has a course in acting.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?