4th March 2016, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for joining the acting class while doing 10th standard?

My name is rahul jain I am 16 year old I live in CG in raipur state I study in 10th in dhamtari St xaivers senior secondary school I interest in acting so please join me in acting school and where it is and which amount I will spend in 1 years.

6th March 2016, 12:54 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for joining the acting class while doing 10th standard?

It is not a big deal to join acting class. No any qualification is needed while admission. You just have some knowledge of acting, have good personality. If you have little bit knowledge of dancing then it will prove better to you. Acting is also a good sector and you have various good opportunities. You can try in TV, studio, Film line etc.
1st June 2017, 02:02 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for joining the acting class while doing 10th standard?

Hi I am Alsef Shaikh and I am 17 years old and I had cleared my 10th and want to join acting school. So please will you tell me more about it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?