4th February 2018, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to pepare for interview and get job in software development?

I'm doing MCA final year, interested in Java, J2EE(JSP, servlet). What're the procedures to prepare for the interview and what I want to do for that? Can you please guide me with the right suggestions which I can follow? Awaiting to get the response. Thank you.!

6th February 2018, 10:06 PM
EngineerSolution

Default Re: Procedure to pepare for interview and get job in software development?

For interview to a software firm, make sure you have the programming fundamentals right. Also you should be able to communicate in English and to work in team.
7th February 2018, 07:21 AM
chikkykranthi619

Default Re: Procedure to pepare for interview and get job in software development?

So, being a final year candidate you will get ample amount of time for taking coaching in java in the evening time.
So, start coaching in java from now itself because it will take a minimum of 6 months.
Practice the programs that have discussed in the institute thoroughly and simultaneously give importance to communication skills also.
If you are good at technical knowledge then you can clear any technical round and if you are good at communication skills then you can get into a software company easily.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?