28th January 2018, 02:20 AM
Unregistered

Do I fall in Creamy layer or Non Creamy layer?

If an OBC person, whose self income is 9 lakhs per year, but his parents income is 1.5 lakh per year, in which category this person will be? Creamy or non creamy layer?

29th January 2018, 10:51 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do I fall in Creamy layer or Non Creamy layer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
If an OBC person, whose self income is 9 lakhs per year, but his parents income is 1.5 lakh per year, in which category this person will be? Creamy or non creamy layer?

You fall in Creamy layer only with the income of Rs 9 Lakhs per year. For OBC Non Creamy Layer, your income should be less than Rs 8 Lakhs per year. It was revised from Rs 6 Lakhs to Rs 8 Lakhs from 1st September, 2017 by the Government of India, National Commission for Backward Classes. Therefore, as your income is above Rs 8 Lakhs per year, you fall in the Creamy Layer category. You are not eligible for the Non Creamy Layer (NCL) Certificate. You can find the details in the National Commission for Backward Classes website given Click Here
6th February 2018, 08:57 PM
chikkykranthi619

Default Re: Do I fall in Creamy layer or Non Creamy layer?

If you are earning more than 8 lakhs per anum then you will be considered as OBC creamy layer only.
But some of the person's working in private field(Other than government sector) though having more than 8 lakhs income will take OBC Non creamy layer certificates.
But in your case you will be in OBC creamy layer only irrespective of your father's income.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?