14th October 2016, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in Octal Info Solution Software Developer Interview? Tips to clear this interview?

I want to prepare for the interview of Octal Info Solution for Software Developer post. I really want to get this job. Can I know the selection procedure and some tips to clear every round of this interview?

Related Questions:
  1. Educational qualification required to attend Octal Info Solution Software Developer Interview?
  2. Selection procedure of Octal Info Solutions Software Developer Off-Campus Drive?
  3. Job description of Software Developers in Octal Info Solution?
  4. How many rounds are available in Aricent Technologies Interview for Software Developer post? What kind of questions are asked in HR round? Tips to crack this Interview?
  5. Is it beneficial to join Octal Info Solutions as a Software Developer? Job description of this post?
  6. Procedure and eligibility to apply in Amazon Software Developer Engineer Off-Campus Interview?
  7. What kind of questions are asked in written exam of Octal Info Solutions Software Developer Off-Campus Drive?
  8. Tips to face software field interview without fear and failure?
  9. Selection procedure in QualiTest Software Testing Experts Interview? Vacancies available for this post?
  10. Tips to prepare for HR interview? How to clear it? -- [New]
  11. Cutoff pH score required to attend Apostek Software Developer Interview for CSE graduate?
  12. CTS Off-Campus preparation tips
  13. Percentage required to get placed in WIPRO? Procedure of selection? Useful tips for the interview? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Procedure to get selected as a newsreader? Tips for the interview?
  15. Interview tips to prepare for multitasking staff general principal interview?
  16. Selection procedure in Accenture On-Campus Drive for B.Tech(EEE) candidate? Tips for preparation?
  17. How can I prepare to crack Apostek Software India Pvt Ltd. Software Developer Interview?
  18. Can i become a Software Developer despite of being from commerce stream?
16th October 2016, 12:52 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Octal Info Solution Software Developer Interview? Tips to clear this interview?

There will be generally 3 rounds for any software company :

* Written : Work on your languages and aptitude & reasoning.

* GD : Work on your communication skills, start reading newspapers, be aware of the environment around you and reduce your nervousness if any.

* Interview : Work on your communication skills, body language and be confident, go through the company's website a night before and study the annual reports. They are definitely going to help you in the interview.

These are the general tips for the general rounds. However, the scenario may change depending upon the recruiting team.
16th October 2016, 01:05 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Octal Info Solution Software Developer Interview? Tips to clear this interview?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to prepare for the interview of Octal Info Solution for Software Developer post. I really want to get this job. Can I know the selection procedure and some tips to clear every round of this interview?

The eligible candidates will be selected to the Software Developer in Octal Info Solutions through the Off-Campus recruitment. The selection will be done through Written Technical Test, Aptitude Test, Group Discussion/Personal Interview and HR Interview. The candidates must carry 2 copies of Resume, passport size photographs, Government approved ID and All original documents and set of photo copies at the time of selection process. The students must prepare themselves to attend the interview process. They should be good technically and should have good communication skills. The company is leading Web and Mobile App Development Company. So you must be prepared to answer the questions regarding their products. The official website link of the Octal Info Solution is Click Here
16th October 2016, 08:19 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Selection Process of Octal Info Solution Software Developer Recruitment:

There are basically four rounds (4 Rounds) available in Octal Info Solution Software Developer recruitment. You are required to qualify the below mentioned rounds one by one in order to get selected finally. The rounds that are available in this Octal Info Solution Software Developer recruitment are,

>> Technical Written Examination

>> Aptitude Test

>> Group Discussion or Personal Interview

>> HR Interview

I suggest you to get good command over programming languages C, C++, Oracle, .NET, PHP, Linux, Data Structure, Unix. First go through the number of rounds that are available. As the first round is Technical Written Examination, I suggest you to get good knowledge on Aptitude (Quant) and Technical Skills to clear both Technical Written Examination and Aptitude test. After clearing the two rounds you will be asked some technical questions related to programming languages and after successful completion of those rounds you will be directly called for HR Interview where you may find usual and easy questions.
17th October 2016, 12:32 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

The selection process is such that there will be 3 rounds of selection;

> Written round.

> GD.

> PI.

After clearing the above mentioned rounds, you will be most eligible to avail the post mentioned above.

You should be well aware about coding and programming of softwares and other technical ideas about software. Should not panic during interview and be confident throughout the process an I am sure you will do well in your interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?