4th February 2018, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

What are the skills required to ensure for giving an effective performance in a job interview?

What skills are required for an effective performance in an interview? Discuss and elaborate preparation required for a job interview? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back soon as possible. Hope that I will get the answer from here.

7th February 2018, 08:20 AM
chikkykranthi619

Default Re: What are the skills required to ensure for giving an effective performance in a job interview?

In any company there will be minimum of 3 rounds of interview.
First among all the three is Written examination.
Next is the Technical round and
Finally H.R round.

If he clears written exam then he will be called for technical round and after clearing technical round then finally he will have hr round.So, a candidate need to clear all the sections for getting a job.

For clearing the written examination candidate must be good at aptitude and reasoning sections along with verbal/non verbal ability.Even there may be technical questions relating to C language.
After clearing written examination then the candidate will be shortlisted for attending the interview. This is completely technical based and the candidate must be very good at his own core subjects and languages and also the candidate must be ready to explain any thing that he has mentioned in his resume.
Finally after completing 2 rounds final round is HR round.In this no technical questions will be posed but the main focus will be on the communication skills.
HR will pose questions like:
Tell me about your self
Tell me about your gap in your education
Tell me where you want to see yourself in next 5 years etc. etc.
Don't panic prepare well and give your best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?