18th July 2015, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to pursue BDS after completion of Dental Hygine studies?

I am a Dental Hygienist. I am serving at Central Government Hospital . I want to do BDS degree.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I do BDS after completion of Dental Hyigene studies?
  2. Detailed procedure to work as dental hygienist abroad?
  3. Requirements and procedure to pursue further studies after BDS? Duration of the course?
  4. Is it possible to resume my studies in abroad after completion of 2 years BDS?
  5. Procedure to apply for Bachelor in Dental Surgery from USA? Scholarship for it?
  6. Will it be possible to continue my BDS studies in UK after completion of 2 years in India?
  7. List of Dental Colleges which offer Internship to BDS graduate in Kerala? Procedure to apply?
  8. What should I study other than B.Sc if secured 86% in 12th WBCHSE?
  9. Is the admission in BDS dental course through AIPMT or is it done separately?
  10. Procedure to apply for Internship in any Dental college of Haryana or Delhi for BDS candidate of Chhattisgarh?
  11. Job or higher education, what should I choose after completing Mechanical Engineering Diploma?
  12. which university offer high secondary studies in dental forensic course?
  13. Procedure to apply for Internship in Ahmedabad Government Dental College for BDS graduate?
  14. What should I do among Job and B.Tech if completed Diploma in ECE?
  15. Is it possible to do internship in Singapore after completing BDS from Bangladesh? Procedure for dental practice in Singapore?
  16. Is it possible to continue my studies in UK after completion of BDS course 2 years in India?
  17. Can I study B.Com after completing 12th PCB? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Doing BDS presently : Any chance to pursue higher studies in Europe? Any job opportunities for a BDS passed student in Europe?
12th June 2016, 04:22 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: Procedure to pursue BDS after completion of Dental Hygine studies?

If you wanted to go for BDS then you should have taken this kind of decision earlier and could have planner according to it. OK, no need to worry much bout it, although you arrived at right time.

Since, you are having a government job and you are serving as a government servant, so this can be a plus point for you in order to get enrolled for the BDS degree.

SO, look for the good college and fill the application form for the BDS course and do not forget to attach all your experience document.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?