28th March 2017, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to reschedule GD and interview for assistant project manager job?

Respected Sir/Mam, I have appeared in the written test for Assistant project manager (Agriculture & Dairy sector)District domain expert-Roll no. 11721.. And shortlisted.but Due to the unavailability of internet I was not aware about next round (GD & Personal interview).My GD & Personal interview was on a day which I was not aware. Can you please tell me how to reschedule again to the next day?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a duplicate copy of the online application form for IDBI assistant manager interview?
  2. What are the jobs that I can get after doing MBA in Airline
  3. Details of suitable private or government banking jobs after completing B.Com hons with 55%?
  4. Is it necessary to appear in Written Test and Interview of Banks Assistant Manager(Grade-A) post being a PGDM postgraduate?
  5. IT based jobs in Railway sector after B.Sc. (IT) course completion?
  6. What kind of Questions will be asked in Interview for the position of Assistant Manager of ICICI Recruitment?
  7. Government jobs after MBA with Marketing as major and Finance as minor? Information on State Project Manager, District Project Manager, Block Project Managers &Training Officer jobs. -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Question papers for interview for assistant manager?
  9. How to apply for Project Manager job in Environment sector and Manager in Food Industry?
  10. How can I be placed in BHEL after completing MCA with 72%
  11. Am I eligible for PSU after scoring 61% in 10th, 56% in class 12th?
  12. When will be the Interview result of GDCCB for the position of Assistant Manager?
  13. Which course should I do after MBA in Marketing to go abroad to countries like Kuwait, Dubai
  14. Selection procedure of Sales Executive Manager? What will be asked in interview?
  15. What kind of questions are asked in Interview of India Post Payments Bank Assistant Manager recruitment?
  16. Interview dates for the post of Assistant Manager in IDBI bank?
  17. Can I get a good job after MBA in hotel management?
  18. What is the scope of Architecture in Mumbai?
29th March 2017, 02:24 PM
khanexpert

Default Re: Procedure to reschedule GD and interview for assistant project manager job?

You should immediately contact the organization regarding the issue you are facing otherwise your candidature might get cancelled, plus get an active internet connection at the earliest to avoid hindrances like this in future.

You should have any contact details such as e-mail id, phone number, etc. You can further contact them and address your issue.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?