31st January 2015, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for Project Manager job in Environment sector and Manager in Food Industry?

Someone please do tell me how can we apply for project manager in environment section and manager in food industry giants firms.

16th April 2016, 12:52 AM
january2016

Default Re: How to apply for Project Manager job in Environment sector and Manager in Food Industry?

See project manager role is the role of responsibility as well as of macro management. So in order to apply for the role of project manager you must have a certification called ITIL that is information technology infrastructure library. This certification consist of various managerial level concept such as:

1. Incidents management.
2. Performance management
3. Work force management.
4. Security management.

So these are the topics which are covered under this certification. And being a manager you must know all About these topics..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?