26th April 2017, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

Requirements for MBA Finance holder to be eligible for job in Housing Development Finance Corporation Limited?

Hello, I have completed MBA Finance and want to get job in Housing Development Finance Corporation Limited. Please tell me requirements to be eligible for job in this company?

5th May 2017, 03:20 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements for MBA Finance holder to be eligible for job in Housing Development Finance Corporation Limited?

Eligibility Criteria Required for getting job in Housing Development Finance Corporation Limited:

There is a certain eligibility criteria that you need to meet in order to get job in Housing Development Finance Corporation Limited. Yes, you are certainly eligible to get job in this organization after successful completion MBA in Finance.

As Master of Business Administration in Finance is a Post Graduate Degree, I am sure you are eligible to get job in this company. In general, the minimum educational qualification required to be eligible is "Bachelor's Degree" or Graduation in any discipline or Post Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university.

I suggest you to go through the Careers Section frequently in order to get details about latest recruitment's, so that you can apply for the accordingly from time to time. Here are the Recruitment Section links,

Click here for Current Vacancies List

Click here for Careers Section
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?