6th January 2017, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

Is there any vacancy for B.Com and MBA in Finance holder in Centrum Finance and India Infoline in Mumbai? How to get job in these companies?

Hello sir, I have completed B.Com and MBA in Finance and want to get a job in Centrum Finance and India Infoline at Mumbai. Is there any vacancies for me? How to get job in these companies?

Related Questions:
  1. Companies which prefer MBA Finance/Consultancies? I am doing MBA in finance
  2. List of Companies that provide Job Opportunities in Finance being a candidate having completed MBA in Finance?
  3. Is there any vacancy in Kotak Mahindra Bank for B.Com and MBA in Finance holder? How to get job in this bank? -- [New]
  4. How to get a job in finance after doing MBA 2nd year in Marketing and Finance
  5. Job opportunities for a B.Tech(ECE) with MBA(Finance) holder?
  6. Which one is better course choice for B.com graduates - MBA in Finance or MS in Finance?
  7. List of universities which offer PhD in Finance in MBA(Finance & HR) postgraduate in India? Procedure to get admission?
  8. Can MCA and MBA in finance go together? What is the value of MCA through distance?
  9. Will I be able to get placed after pursuing MBA(Finance)? Are there any companies for MBA graduate?
  10. Companies offering 5 months Internship to MBA(Finance) 2nd semester student in India?
  11. How to do M.Com before going for MBA? I have completed BCAF from Mumbai University
  12. Am I eligible to get admission for Ph.D in Mumbai University in Finance stream after completion of MBA in Finance?
  13. Job options in Finance sector after MBA in Finance and Marketing?
  14. Which degree has better career in Finance stream among MBA and M.S.?
  15. What are the opportunities in Finance? I have done MBA in operations and finance
  16. What kind of Job Profiles can I look up a Fresher of MBA in Operations and Finance having not interest to go for Marketing and hard core Finance jobs? Which Companies can I apply for Jobs?
  17. Eligibility for M.Phil(Commerce) after B.Com(Finance) and MBA(Finance and HR)? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How may I get government finance jobs at the age of 30? I've done MBA finance
20th October 2017, 10:04 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any vacancy for B.Com and MBA in Finance holder in Centrum Finance and India Infoline in Mumbai? How to get job in these companies?

Getting job in any private sector company is mostly through referrals. Most of the companies even recruit through job consultants. You can also apply through their official websites.

The best way to appear for interview is through referrals, which has more success rate because private companies prefer candidates with employee referral.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?