21st September 2011, 03:49 PM
mvssuresh

List of companies I can apply for? I've good command in c,c++,java,sql and dbms. I've secured 72% in 10th, 55% in 12th and 60% in B.E

i got 72% in 10th and 55% in 12th and 60% in B.E but i have good command in c,c++ and java ,sql,dbms so for which companies i m eligable for sitting

Related Questions:
  1. For which companies I am eligible after completing BE with 60% marks and having command over programming and data base languages?
  2. Which companies I can apply for jobs having 59% marks till 6th semester and a standing backlog?
  3. Which course should I choose among B.Sc Stats and B.Tech?
  4. Which are the courses of Programming in C-DAC?
  5. List of companies in which I can apply for 6 months of internship in June while having 72% in 10th, 53% in 12th and 55% in b.Tech and done SQL certification and will go for DBA modules? Criteria for applying for internship?
  6. What should I choose Statistics honours or B.Tech?
  7. Software jobs after M.Sc applied maths? -- [New]
  8. How may I get job after securing 60% marks throughout in engineering?
  9. Companies offering 1 month Summer Internship to B.E.(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  10. Does drawing skill matter in Civil Engineering? Is it possible to learn Civil Engineering Drawing from Tutors?
  11. Having excellent programming knowledge is mandatory for fresher job 2015 in TCS?
  12. IBM aptitude test questions and answers?
  13. List of companies I'm eligible for? I've secured 74% in 10th, 55%in 12th, and 66% marks in engineering
  14. What is the eligibility criteria of good software companies during recruitment?
  15. Can I get a job after completing B.Tech CSE with below 60%?
  16. How to get job in Mahindra after B.Tech Automobile Engineering?
  17. Job Opportunities after the completion of BCA and MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of Companies that recruit candidates who are having less than 60% of marks being a candidate having secured 74% in 10th, 55% in 12th and pursuing 4th year Engineering with 55%? Which fields I can apply for Job Opportunities?
28th May 2012, 10:24 AM
Arpitdhuriya

Default Re: List of companies I can apply for? I've good command in c,c++,java,sql and dbms. I've secured 72% in 10th, 55% in 12th and 60% in B.E

Quote:
Originally Posted by mvssuresh View Post
i got 72% in 10th and 55% in 12th and 60% in B.E but i have good command in c,c++ and java ,sql,dbms so for which companies i m eligable for sitting
Sir your command over these topic are appreciable.but beleve me there are thousands of people who have alredy mastered these langauge .you need some extra to get A class job .
By the way you are eligible for any type of programing jobs,but not secured.
You can work with time basis payment
Job which can easily foud near your city
Best of luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?