4th March 2018, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

What type of interview questions are asked for 6th standard in Military school interview?

What type of interview questions are asked for 6th standard in Military school interview? Can you please provide me with the details on how to prepare for the same? It would be really helpful if you can answer me back soon as possible. Thank you!

30th April 2018, 05:02 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What type of interview questions are asked for 6th standard in Military school interview?

The questions of the interview of 6th standard in Military schools will be asked based on the general knowledge and the syllabus of class 5 to judge the aspirants properly. Just make sure that you have a good power in General Knowledge and studied well in the class 5. It is enough to crack the interview with ease.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?