16th February 2015, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

What kind of jobs are available for M.Tech(ECE) graduate in India and Abroad? Minimum percentage required to get job?

hello
what is the minimum percentage we must
possess in m.tech(EC) for private jobs?
and what are the jobs for EC candidates
available in India and Abroad.

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum percentage required in GRE to study MS in abroad? Job opportunities after doing M.S? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Percentage required in MBA for jobs in Foreign countries? Starting salary and scope?
  3. How many years of studies required for job in Abroad? How can I apply for government jobs after passing JC(2) Abroad?
  4. What kind of jobs are offered to Biotechnologists in India and Abroad? How much is their salary?
  5. Job opportunities for M.Sc. biotech in India and Abroad?
  6. What kind of job will I get after completion of AMAESI course? Can I apply for government job? How much percentage is required?
  7. What kind of job could I get in Abroad if I am a commerce hons graduate?
  8. What kind of job or work experience is needed to go abroad to study MBA?
  9. What is the minimum percentage required to get a government job?
  10. What will be the scope for girls in Civil Engineering in India? Which kind of Companies offer Job Opportunities for Civil Engineers? What will be the basic salary for Freshers in this field? Carer scope for this course in Abroad?
  11. What is the minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in germany? What is the percentage required?
  12. Minimum percentage required in Graduation to study MBA in Abroad?
  13. How to do MBA from Abroad if I am a graduate of management from India?
  14. What is the minimum percentage required for applying and admission
  15. How can I get a good job after completing Undergraduate BCA with 55.53 marks and Post graduate MCA with 74% marks?
  16. Minimum percentage required in B.E. to study MS Abroad?
  17. What is the minimum % required to study abroad?
  18. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
27th April 2016, 10:31 PM
iphone5s

Default Re: What kind of jobs are available for M.Tech(ECE) graduate in India and Abroad? Minimum percentage required to get job?

Minimum percentage that you should have in order to be eligible for the job is 60%v throughout the Engineering as well s School life and in M.tech also.

This is the minimum eligibility criteria. If you got 0.1% less than you won't be eligible for any recruitment or job which are scheduled one.
SO, it is better to get above 70% so that you can have many doors of opportunity to welcome you.

This is my personal experience that if you have secured more than 80% throughout your Academic career than you will get best out of best job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?