13th June 2018, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in Aricent Technologies Software Test Engineer interview?

Hello friends, I am little afraid because I want to secure a job in Aricent Technologies. Actually they are going to conduct an interview for the post of Software Test Engineer. Please let me know about the selection procedure for this post in this interview.

Related Questions:
  1. Salary of Software Test Engineer in Aricent Technologies? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Eligibility to attend Aricent Technologies Software Test Engineer interview for CSE graduate?
  3. Selection criteria in Qualcomm Technologies Software Engineer interview?
  4. Vacancies available in Aricent Technologies for Software Test Engineer post?
  5. Job description of Software Test Engineer in Aricent Technologies?
  6. Selection procedure in HCL Technologies Software Engineer interview?
  7. Selection procedure for KPIT Technologies Software Engineer interview?
  8. What kind of question is required in Aricent Aptitude Test? Selection procedure in Aricent Interview?
  9. Selection procedure followed in RAPIDD Technologies Software Engineer Trainee interview?
  10. Selection procedure followed in HCL Technologies Software Engineer interview?
  11. Selection procedure and skills required to attend Inlogic Technologies Software Engineer interview?
  12. Selection procedure in GGK Technologies Trainee Software Engineer interview? -- [New]
  13. Selection procedure of Aricent Network Support Trainee interview?
  14. How many rounds are available in Aricent Technologies Interview for Software Developer post? What kind of questions are asked in HR round? Tips to crack this Interview?
  15. Selection procedure in Mindtree Ltd Software Engineer Interview? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Selection procedure in KPIT Technologies Trainee Engineer interview?
  17. Selection criteria in IVTL Infoview Technologies Software Engineer interview?
  18. Can I join Aricent after working in Hexaware Technologies if I was rejected by Aricent during campus interview? -- [Most Discussed]
17th June 2018, 12:30 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Aricent Technologies Software Test Engineer interview?

Aricent Technologies have their own set criteria to select the eligible candidates for software test engineer position. First they conduct an online written examination. Then on the basis of performance in the examination, they shortlist the candidates and then conduct a round of technical and HR interview for the final selection.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?