6th April 2018, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in Sapient Trainee Production Support Interview?

Hello everyone, I would like to know about the procedure of selection in Sapient Corporation for the post of Trainee Production Support. Can anyone of you let me know about the selection procedure in this interview?

6th May 2018, 01:42 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Sapient Trainee Production Support Interview?

Selection Process of Sapient Trainee Production Support:

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, selection for the post of Trainee Production Support at Sapient is done based on performance in Interview. The recruitment process may consists of,

>> Technical Interview

>> HR Interview

Yes, you will be called for Technical and there problem solving skills will be checked. In this round, you will be given a puzzle and you may some questions related to domain knowledge and SQL queries. Once you get selected in this round, you will be allowed to sit for HR Interview. In this round, basic communication skills will be checked and most of the questions are asked from your resume. Hence, be prepared and go for Interview.

Make sure you have excellent communication skills, client management skills. You should have strong organizational skills and understanding on investment banking/ commodities domain will be an added advantage.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?