6th April 2018, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

Personal attributes required to become Trainee Production Support in Sapient Corporation?

I am interested to join Sapient Corporation for the post of Trainee Production Support. I know that they are going to schedule an interview for this post. So, I would like to know that what personal attributes are requires to get this post in this company?

Related Questions:
  1. Skills required to become a Production Support Trainee in Sapient Corporation?
  2. Job description of Production Support Trainee in Sapient Corporation?
  3. Eligibility to become a Production Support Trainee in Sapient Corporation?
  4. Roles & responsibilities of Trainee Production Support in Sapient Corporation?
  5. Documents required to apply in Sapient Corporation Production Support Trainee interview?
  6. How many vacancies are available in Sapient Corporation for Production Support Trainee post?
  7. Salary package of Production Support Trainee in Sapient Corporation?
  8. Eligibility to attend Sapient Corporation Trainee Production Support Interview?
  9. Selection procedure in Sapient Corporation Production Support Trainee interview?
  10. Eligibility to become a Production Support Trainee in Sapient Corporation? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Job profile of Production Support Trainee in Sapient Corporation? -- [New]
  12. Eligibility to attend Sapient Corporation Production Support Trainee interview for BTech graduate?
  13. How can I apply in Sapient Corporation Off-Campus Drive for Production Support Trainee post? Last date of application?
  14. Selection procedure in Sapient Trainee Production Support Interview?
  15. What kind of topics has to be covered to attend Sapient Online Aptitude Test for Production Support Trainee post?
  16. List of posts available in Sapient Corporation for BTech graduate
  17. How to get employee reference for Sapient Corporation Referral Drive?
  18. Which is better company to work among Wipro and Accenture for an employee who has 3 years of work experience in Sapient Corporation?
6th May 2018, 01:36 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Personal attributes required to become Trainee Production Support in Sapient Corporation?

Personal Attributes required to become a Trainee Production Support in Sapient Corporation:

>> You must be an excellent communication. i.e., you must be good at verbal, written, formal and informal language skills.

>> You should have excellent communication skills.

>> You must have the ability to prioritize when under pressure.

>> You must be strong and have innovative approached to problem solving and finding the solutions.

>> You must have the ability to multi-task under pressure and work independently if required.

>> You should be flexible and have the self-motivated working style with the strong personal skills.

>> You must be able to solve the problems that arise and have good interpersonal skills to be eligible for this recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?