2nd November 2016, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to do Training after cracking the interview of Cabin Crew? Is it chargeable?

I want to know that if I successfully crack the interview and got the job of Cabin Crew then I will have to do Training, and for this Training they will charge? Because I have heard that the interview of Cabin Crew is going on and I am willing to give the interview but I don't want to do chargeable Training.

4th November 2016, 07:13 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: Should I have to do Training after cracking the interview of Cabin Crew? Is it chargeable?

No it is not like that which you are thinking. You are not being sent from consultancy or you have not been sponsored by any consultancy for the job, that you have to pay once after getting the job.

You have qualified for the company and the training which will be given is called on job training and this is given for the company profit purpose only and you will not be charged for this. Company is going to spent the amount over you for the same.

But, yes you have to perform really good in this. These are the false information you got that, for this Training they will charge you.

So, just relax and start your career with Zeal. best of Luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?