6th November 2016, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

How to become an air hostess in Sri Lanka airlines?

Hi, I'm Oshini Vidarsha Wagaarachchi. I'm 18 years old. I love to become an air hostess. I have done o/L english medium & I will complete my A/L's 2017 AUG. what should i do for became air hostess? please help me,plz madam or sir.

Related Questions:
13th January 2017, 10:04 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become an air hostess in Sri Lanka airlines?

Hii! I'm Jayamika Samindi.I'm 5.4 ft and 55 kg of my weight.I'm 19 years old.I can speak English and Hindi language.I have O/L and A/L hindi A pass.I did an Indian exam and I have A pass.I like to be an air hostess.I could get application and what are the other qualifications? Plzzz...reply me as soon as possible.
[email protected] or 0712357258,0724111772
12th February 2017, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

Hi I'm sanduni rashmika. I'm 19 years old.my dream is to become an airhostess. I have o/l for 6 credits & I passed my a/l.I can speak English & Japan. I can work with each other very friendly. I'm 5.1 ft. I followed a cabin crew course also. Please tell me sir what are the other qualifications?please reply me & tell me can I be a member of cabin crew?
Sandunirashmika04 @gmail.com
0112470376 or 0757264795
27th September 2017, 05:17 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

To become an air hostess you need complete your 10+2 or equivalent education from any recognised board. After completing your 10+2 education you need to apply for air line companies. For the notifications you need to check the notifications for the air hostess post in their official websites.
Or
You can join in air hostess training schools for 3 - 6 months. After completing your training you need to attend interview for the air line companies.

There will be 3 rounds for selection of air hostess in Sri Lanka. They are as follows:

- First round will be an entrance test. You need to clear the entrance exam so that you’ll be called for next rounds.
- Second round will be group discussion.
- Third round will be personal interview. If you clear all the rounds then you’ll be given training and then you’ll be recruited as air hostess in air line companies.
25th April 2018, 11:00 AM
Udara Sandaruwani

I'm Udara Sandaruwani. I'm 20 years old. I'm 161cm & 45kg. I like to become an air hostess. It's my dream from childhood & so far. I have done my o/l & a/l. I have 9 credits with English for o/l. I can speak English and Japan. What are the other qualifications? And what should I do for become an air hostess?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?