24th May 2016, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam available to become a Cabin Crew in Air India?

Hi Friends,
I have completed my Bachelor of Tourism Studies and I want to become a Cabin Crew in Air India. Is there any entrance exam for this? Or
without any training I can apply for Cabin Crew job in Air India?
With Regards-
Shashi Kala

25th May 2016, 09:07 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to become a Cabin Crew in Air India?

Yes, there will be written exam and GD & PAT conducted by Air India to make recruitment for Cabin Crew in Air India.

Eligibility criteria to apply for Air India Cabin Crew recruitment :-

-The candidate must hold 10+2 with three year Diploma/ Degree from recognized govt Institute/Board.

-The candidates holding three year degree/diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology from a govt. recognized institute would get preference.

-The candidate age limit should be 18 to 27 years as on 1st April of the year of examination for General category and 18 to 30 years for OBC and 18 to 32 years for SC/ST.

Selection Process:

Selection of the candidate will be made on the basis of their performance in written Test,
Group Dynamic & Personality Assessment Test.

Official website : airindia.in
25th May 2016, 01:06 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to become a Cabin Crew in Air India?

Yes, there is a written test conducted by Air India for recruitment of Cabin Crew. Candidates who have completed 12th standard or three years Diploma or Degree course in Hotel Management and Catering Technology from a recognised board/ university are eligible to apply for Cabin Crew recruitment process of Air India.

Eligible candidates need to appear in GD and Personality Assessment Test. Candidates who qualify in these rounds are required to appear a written test.
4th March 2020, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

every year exam are compulsory for cabin crew
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?