2nd November 2016, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

How many rounds are available in InterGlobe Aviation Limited Cabin Crew Interview?

I have got an E-Mail regarding the job interview of InterGlobe Aviation Limited for Cabin Crew post. I want to attend this interview. Can I know how many rounds of interview will be there?

3rd November 2016, 05:20 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many rounds are available in InterGlobe Aviation Limited Cabin Crew Interview?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have got an E-Mail regarding the job interview of InterGlobe Aviation Limited for Cabin Crew post. I want to attend this interview. Can I know how many rounds of interview will be there?

There is only one round of Interview with the selection panel of the organization for the selection to InterGlobe Aviation Limited Cabin Crew Interview. The female Indian nationals, with Indian Passport, between 18 to 27 years of age can apply for the post. Candidate should have passed 10+2 examination, from a recognized board or university. Candidate should have fluency and clarity of speech in English and Hindi. Candidate height should be minimum 155cms, with proportionate weight. You can find more details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?