30th April 2018, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to become Business Technology Analyst in ZS Associates?

Hello everyone, I am going to appear an interview of ZS Associates for the post of Business Technology Analyst. I would like to know about the skills which are required to get this job. Kindly tell me immediately.

4th June 2018, 03:11 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become Business Technology Analyst in ZS Associates?

Skills Required to become a Business Technology Analyst in ZS Associates:

Some of the major skills that are required to become a Business Technology Analyst are given below.

<> You should have strong written as well as verbal communication skills.

<> You must be able to articulate the results and issues to client teams as well as internal teams.

<> You must have the ability to work with the virtual global team environment and need to contribute to the overall timely delivery of the multiple projects.

<> You must have analytical as well as good problem solving skills. You should have team work skills.

<> Knowledge of ETL Tools and reporting tools or OLAP tools would be an added advantage.

<> You must be able to manage the wide variety of tasks and need to meed the deadlines and reliability.
5th June 2018, 08:11 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become Business Technology Analyst in ZS Associates?

"Skills required to become Business Technology Analyst in ZS Associates"

You should have strong oral and written communication skills.

You should have professional presence and behavior with the ability to use good judgment and discretion.

You should have strong work ethics, teamwork skills and strong academic certification.

You should be ability to manage different types of tasks and to meet the time limit, and reliability.

You should have ability to work constructively and analytically in a problem solving environment.

You should have A virtual (off-edge) team's ability to work within the environment and contribute to the overall timely distribution of multiple projects.

You should have knowledge of current issues, practices and trends in the Business Intelligence domain

Last edited by ppsahu; 6th August 2018 at 02:40 PM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?