1st June 2013, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

How much is the salary after BCA? Best government colleges for BCA students in Pune

How much salary after bca?and which are the best government collage for bca in pune????plz tell me.....

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission to study BCA in any reputed college of Pune? Detailed information about BCA program? -- [New]
  2. Am I eligible to take BCA after 12th commerce? Colleges in Nagpur, Mumbai and Pune offering BCA to commerce students?
  3. Expected salary after completion of BCA? Information about both private and government sector?
  4. Am I eligible for BCA and what is the eligibility criteria? What is the fee structure for government colleges?
  5. Job opportunities with starting salary and list of BCA institutes? Is it necessary to pursue MCA after BCA?
  6. Difference between B.Sc CS and BCA? Which course is better from job and placement point of view?
  7. How much salary is offered after doing BCA?
  8. Eligiblity to apply for BCA after completing 12th Commerce without Maths? Job opportunities and colleges in Mumbai for BCA? How BCA is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  9. Where are government jobs available after BCA or BCA? Details about the salary structure?
  10. Colleges offer admission in BCA to PCB student? Whether Bioinformatics after BCA is advisable and promising?
  11. BCA can be pursued without having Maths in 12th? What are the differences between BCS and BCA?
  12. Which stream i should choose between BCA and BBA? List of available colleges in Pune
  13. Can I study BCA if secured 47.5% in Maths of 12th? List of colleges, syllabus and job opportunities of BCA?
  14. BCA or B.Arch., which course is better for getting a government job? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of colleges offering MCA course at regular level for students who did BCA through distance learning?
  16. What will be the salary offered after completion of BCA course?
  17. Can I do MCA after passing BCA with 58%(Pune University)
  18. ow to take admission in BCA in pune?
31st July 2013, 09:37 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much is the salary after BCA? Best government colleges for BCA students in Pune

BCA -- Bachelor of Computer Application
After completion of BCA you will have a chance to work in companies such as Wipro, InfoTech, Satyam, [TCS] Tata Consultancy Service , Siemens Communications etc. These companies pay fairly well depending upon your talent & experience .A fresh BCA graduate can get a minimum starting pay of Rs.10000 and a maximum pay of Rs.18000. If you do MCA then you are going to get more.

Following are the best government colleges for BCA in Pune-

Indian Institute Of Management Training - Pune

Bharati Vidyapeeth University - Pune

Choice College Of Arts And Commerce
31st July 2013, 12:56 PM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How much is the salary after BCA? Best government colleges for BCA students in Pune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How much salary after bca?and which are the best government collage for bca in pune????plz tell me.....
After completing your BCA(Bachelor of Computer Application) course you will able to get the slary on what type of jobs you will work,Therre are various jobs which you will able to get after completing your BCA Course.Some of these are :
  • You can work as a Government Employee by applying through UPSC Civil Services Exam,Bank IT Officer,SSC,AFCAT,SBI..etc.
  • You can work as a Teacher in Kendriya Vidyalaya.
  • You Can work as a Software Engineer in IT Industry.
  • You can work as a Web Developer.
  • You can work as a Team Leader in IT BPO's Centre.

If you will work in Private Organizations such as Schools,IT Industry,Web developer,BOP Center then your Basic Salary will be Rs 14,000 to Rs 15,000 per month.

If you will work as a Government Employee in Government Organizations then your Basic Salary will be Rs 25,000 to Rs 30,000 per month.

Best Colleges for BCA in Pune,India

Brihan Maharashtra College of Commerce

Choice Institute of Management

Singhad College of Commerce

Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies and Research

Poona College of Arts,Science and Commerce

Jaikranti College of Computer Science and Management Studies

Institute of Business Studies and Research.

Agarwal Institute of Management and Technology.

Hislop College

Raisoni Institute of Information Technology

24th June 2015, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i am kamlesh jowan . My parsentege is 74% in 12th class . After 12th i want to do bca in indore. Please tell me . Which are govt. and privet topten colleges in indore For bca
15th August 2021, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

My percentage is 85% for 12th from commerce stream, looking for bca college in pune, please help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?