15th January 2017, 05:56 PM

Which stream should I choose for Hotel Management course to get a job in Airlines sector as an Air Hostess?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue Hotel Management but I am confused which stream to choose. I want to know which stream should I choose for Hotel Management course to get a job in Airlines sector as an Air Hostess? Please answer as soon as possible.

18th January 2017, 12:43 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream should I choose for Hotel Management course to get a job in Airlines sector as an Air Hostess?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Respected Sir, I want to pursue Hotel Management but I am confused which stream to choose. I want to know which stream should I choose for Hotel Management course to get a job in Airlines sector as an Air Hostess? Please answer as soon as possible.

To become an Air Hostess, you can choose Air Hostess and Flight Stewart course or Hospitality & Customer Service course or Diploma in Air Hostess Training or Diploma in Aviation and Hospitality Management or Certificate course in Air Hostess. There are various institutions offering the above mentioned courses. Apart from the educational qualifications, you need to have other requirements to become an Air Hostess. Your height should be at least 157 cm and weight should be in proportion to height. You should hold a valid Indian Passport. You should be very good in communication. You should be unmarried and should have pleasing personality to get an Air Hostess job.
11th October 2019, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which stream should I choose for Hotel Management course to get a job in Airlines sector as an Air Hostess?

Which will be the best stream in hotel management for a graduated student?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?