24th July 2015, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

Is teaching an art or science?

I want to have a detailed answer on weather teaching is an art or a science? if teaching is an art, then how we can prove it? and if it is a science then what is the criteria on which we could measure teaching as a science? Please help in this regard that if teaching is an art or scince?

24th July 2015, 02:07 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is teaching an art or science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to have a detailed answer on weather teaching is an art or a science? if teaching is an art, then how we can prove it? and if it is a science then what is the criteria on which we could measure teaching as a science? Please help in this regard that if teaching is an art or scince?
Teaching is neither an Arts nor a Science. Teaching is a procession. The combination of Arts and Science is a Teaching profession. It is not possible to measure whether Teaching is only a Science or only an Arts. However, those who wants to become a successful Teacher, then it is necessary that they must be good in both the Arts and Science field.
24th July 2015, 10:45 AM
arunpcst

Thumbs up Re: Is teaching an art or science?

Yes, I think teaching is an art because someone have good knowledge but they can't teach and they are not able to explain properly.but someone are able to teach very well and attract towards then with attractive voice.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?