13th December 2011, 07:00 PM
ak8march

Is there any scope in government teaching job after passing graduation in Arts?

I have done my graduation in Art, then i have done MBA in Marketing. Previously I had done my 10+2 in science( Bio group) & did the preparation of medical entrance. My date of birth is 11/3/78,
I want to know that if there is any scope for me in Govt/Teaching jobs.

Related Questions:
11th January 2012, 03:21 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any scope in government teaching job after passing graduation in Arts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ak8march View Post
I have done my graduation in Art, then i have done MBA in Marketing. Previously I had done my 10+2 in science( Bio group) & did the preparation of medical entrance. My date of birth is 11/3/78,
I want to know that if there is any scope for me in Govt/Teaching jobs.
To be eligible for teaching job in government schools, you must need to hold a degree or diploma in education, along with other necessary academic qualification.
As per the guidelines of National Council for Teacher Education, individual willing to join government schools as teacher has to qualify Teacher Eligibility Test.
Since you are a graduate, you need to hold a two year diploma in elementary education or a bachelors degree in Education- B.Ed.
12th February 2012, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any scope in government teaching job after passing graduation in Arts?

i have compleated my b.ed, please suggest m what i hav to do now
23rd May 2012, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my BCA, so plz suggest me ,how can i get the govt. job in teaching line..............
22nd March 2013, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 10 2 from commerece sream...
how much scope is there in teching field??
23rd March 2013, 11:25 AM
helper1

heloo friend,

Government jobs are in great demand everywhere in the country india. There are a number of sectors present under which you may get different kinds of government jobs.

There are a number of positive points or things about these government jobs as follows :

--are more safe

--are highly paying

--offer pensions

--offer bonuses

--offer holidays more than any private job

--no burden or tension of work etc.

there are a number of areas under which you may get government jobs as follows :

--banking

--teaching

--doctor

--scientist

--defense services

--civil services

--municipal corporation

--postal services

--government companies

--electricity board

--railways etc.

Teaching is a respected kind of profession and there are a number of government jobs under this profession but for any of the government jobs you must have to go through an entrance exam and also have to qualify that entrance exam to appear for that job in government sector as a teacher.

TET is the exam which may help you in the same.
TET is "Teacher Eligibility Test".

To appear fr the TET exam,you must have to satisfy some of the eligibility conditions which are as :

--educational

--age limit etc.

Educational Qualifications + age (or validity) :

B.Ed is a must to appear in the TET or STET.
But the notable point is that the validity of the qualifying certificate B.Ed that is--

B.Ed will be decided by the State Govt/Union Territory govt or Central Govt organization. The certificate cannot be more than 7 years old.or we can say that you are eligible till you have not complete 7 years after B.ED, after that, you are not eligible for TET.

good luck !!
30th July 2014, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

Is there any scope for teaching in government colleges after completing MS in computer science?
30th July 2014, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

Is there any scope for teaching in government colleges after completing MS in computer science?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?