10th February 2012, 12:44 PM
gyan1981

Procedure to get admission for Ph.D in Computer Science after completion of B.Tech and with 6 years of Teaching experience?

for addmission 2012 in phd in computer science after b.tech and six year teaching expirence.
how many universities

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do Ph.D in Computer Science after 7 years of software development experience?
  2. How to do PhD in Mathematics having 2 years teaching experience after M.Phil?
  3. Possibility to get admission to study PhD if completed B.E. about 18 years ago and having 5 years of worked experience?
  4. List of guides to do Ph.D in Computer Science in Tamil Nadu?
  5. What is the procedure to follow to take admission for Ph.D in Computer Science?
  6. Eligibility for teaching B.Tech students after M.Sc and Ph.D. in Computer Science?
  7. Will there be any Government Job Vacancies for me having done MA, B.Ed and many Diplomas in Computers along with teaching experience of Computer Science?
  8. Procedure to apply for Distance PhD(Computer Science) for M.Tech(CSE) student?
  9. List of colleges offering Part time Ph.D in Computer Science in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I do Ph.D course after completion of MCA and with teaching experience?
  11. How is M.C.A. qualification with 12 years experience for College/University Teaching/IT manager?
  12. University offering Ph.D in Computer Science? Procedure to get admission in PH.D?
  13. PhD in Computer Science after 8 years of M.Sc? Procedure and other details?
  14. Can I clear JRF and do PhD at the age of 32 years having 10 years of Teaching experience?
  15. Detailed admission procedure to study Distance PhD in HR for a candidate who has 8 years of work experience?
  16. Admission procedure to study PhD in Computer Application for a candidate who has secured 67% in MCA?
  17. What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D if I have 5 years teaching experience? -- [New]
  18. Am I eligible to study PhD in Mathematics if having 28 years of Teaching experience after Post Graduation in Mathematics?
10th February 2012, 08:34 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission for Ph.D in Computer Science after completion of B.Tech and with 6 years of Teaching experience?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gyan1981 View Post
for addmission 2012 in phd in computer science after b.tech and six year teaching expirence.
how many universities
You are the candidate of B-TECH computer science department with six years experience so you are applicable for PHD course.

You are not applicable for NET exam because only masters degree candidate are applicable for NET exam.

But you have one chances for PHD .You can go for GATE exam .If you have qualify with valid GATE score , you can applicable for PHD post.

The best PHD in computer science college in India-

1. Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi
2. Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur
3. Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur
4. Indian Institute of Technology, Madras
5. Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay
6. Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee
7. Birla Institute of Technology and Sciences, Pilani
8. Institute of Technology, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi
9. Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati
10. Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?