3rd March 2018, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Telecom companies which offer job for a 4 years experienced Sales Executive of Vodafone?

Hi Sir, I have an experience of 4 years in Vodafone as a Sales Executive. I want to leave this company because I didn’t find any growth here. I would like to work in other Telecom companies. I have a postgraduate degree in Arts. Can you refer some companies related to my criteria?

Related Questions:
  1. MNC companies which offer job to an experienced Sales Executive of Reliance Jio?
  2. Telecom companies offering job for a 2 years experienced Customer Care Executive of Reliance JIO? -- [New]
  3. Which telecom companies offer jobs to Telecom Engineers? What do I have to do for the job in Telecom field? Is there any chanCe of getting a job in a good telecom company? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Scope in FMCG industry for B.Com fresher?
  5. Which industry is good for Telecom sector? How will I get job in Telecom companies like Apple, Sony, Nokia etc.?
  6. Jobs in Telecom sector in Kolkata after B.Tech in ECE?
  7. Can I get placement papers of Vodafone? Does anybody have experienced Vodafone interview?
  8. Telecom companies which offer good salary and procedure of appointment?
  9. How to pursue MBA in Telecom from Distance Education?
  10. Telecom companies offering Telecom Engineer recruitment to B.Tech(E&TC) last semester candidate? Job profile of Telecom Engineer?
  11. How can a B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineer get job in LG, Reliance, Vodafone and Spice?
  12. When will be the JNTU PGCET of Anantapur?
  13. Job opportunities in Telecom Companies after BCA with PG Diploma in Telecom Management? List of companies offering such job?
  14. What should I study among BBA and B.Com in IGNOU if having 8 years of experience in Sales job being a 33 years old candidate?
  15. How to get a job in Vodafone and Reliance Communication after B.E in Electronics and Communication with first class?
  16. Which are the courses available in Telecom Sector after B.E?
  17. Does Bharti Airtel offer Internship to ECE 4th semesters students? Eligibility to apply?
  18. How to get job in Infosys? Courses and eligibility required?
22nd March 2018, 10:16 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Telecom companies which offer job for a 4 years experienced Sales Executive of Vodafone?

You are working as a sales executive and most of the jobs that you can apply for, will be related to sales. Hence, you can apply for jobs which are related to sales and marketing in telecom companies.

There are many telecom companies in India and jobs in sales field are almost available around the year. If you have good skills, then surely you will get a decent job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?