24th July 2016, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

How can a B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineer get job in LG, Reliance, Vodafone and Spice?

Hello sir, I have completed B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering with aggregate marks of 56% and I worked as a Lecturer in a Polytechnic College for three years. Now I am interested in working in core companies like LG, Reliance, Vodafone and Spice etc. How can I get job in these companies?

26th July 2016, 01:40 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can a B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineer get job in LG, Reliance, Vodafone and Spice?

You will have to look for vacancies in the above mentioned companies and apply for job as and when there is any.

For that you should frequently keep on visiting their official website and get the details of any vacancies announced.

You can also register yourself to various online job searching portal and get notification via mail time and again about the vacancies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?