3rd January 2018, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

Is there any core jobs available immediately after degree?

I am an ECE student (2nd year) of year 2016-2020. I want to a get a core job after completion of my B.Tech, but because of my family financial problems, I want to get a job immediately after my B.Tech. Is there any core jobs which I can get immediately after my degree?

5th January 2018, 11:17 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any core jobs available immediately after degree?

There are numerous opportunities to get job in core companies after completion of ECE course.

You have to apply for job interview and entrance test in various companies. Some of the best options are :-

Wipro.
Google.
Infosys.
Dell.
Yahoo.
Microsoft.
Bhharti Airtel.

You will get job in PSU's after qualifying in GATE with good score ( better rank ).
5th January 2018, 12:25 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any core jobs available immediately after degree?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am an ECE student (2nd year) of year 2016-2020. I want to a get a core job after completion of my B.Tech, but because of my family financial problems, I want to get a job immediately after my B.Tech. Is there any core jobs which I can get immediately after my degree?

Candidates after completion of engineering degree can apply for core companies. They have to contact their college training and placement officer for a job with core companies. If they do not find any jobs through campus placement, then they can get help from their seniors or can apply for companies through job portals. If they don’t find any big companies, they might join in small companies to get some work experience. There are vacancies in core companies which are limited and the competition for it is higher. Hence, many students prefer to work in IT industry after completion of engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?