6th March 2017, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

How to get B.E Civil core jobs immediately after completion of engineering?

I am BE civil final year student and I want job immediately after completion of exam. What should I need to do for that? Can you please provide me the tips which I need to follow to get the job? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Must have qualities for UG student when applying for a job in civil engineering?
  2. List of core aeronautical jobs available after completion of B.E Aeronautical engineering
  3. Am I eligible to get job in core companies after completion of civil engineering but with less than 60% marks in 12th?
  4. List of jobs to apply after completion of automobile engineering?
  5. Am I eligible to get core jobs in ECE after completion of the course with 67 percentage marks?
  6. List of core electrical company jobs for freshers
  7. What is the best choice for me after completion of B.Tech Civil Engineering? What jobs are suitable for me?
  8. What is the scope of getting jobs in core companies after completion of B.E Electrical and Instrumentation with 8 years of IT experience?
  9. What type of government jobs I can apply after completion of civil engineering course being a girl candidate?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for government jobs in Maharashtra or any other private jobs after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  11. Core industry jobs after completion of ME Applied Electronics
  12. What are the various government jobs available after completion of engineering course?
  13. Will there be a problem to get core engineering jobs if I am color blind?
  14. Am I eligible to get Government Jobs after completion of M.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  15. What type of jobs I will be eligible to get after completion of M.Tech in production engineering?
  16. How can I apply for government job in India after completion of my mechanical engineering this year?
  17. Job opportunities for Civil Engineers in India in 2017
  18. List of core companies for mechanical engineering core jobs -- [Most Discussed]
7th March 2017, 04:39 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get B.E Civil core jobs immediately after completion of engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am BE civil final year student and I want job immediately after completion of exam. What should I need to do for that? Can you please provide me the tips which I need to follow to get the job? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon. Thank you!

To get a job immediately after completion of engineering, you have to apply to the civil construction companies with your updated resume and it should be attractive, so that you will get an interview call from the company. You should have good technical skills in core subjects and should communicate well. The communication and interpersonal skills are most important to get a job. You can apply to the companies through their website or through the job portals like Naukri, timesjobs etc. You should know AutoCAD or other design related software to get a job. The above given are some of the ways to get a job after BE Civil Engineering.
7th March 2017, 10:22 PM
pruthvi12dba

Default Re: How to get B.E Civil core jobs immediately after completion of engineering?

To get a job after completion of your studies you have to follow these steps.

* First be prepare a perfect resume with valuable skills.
* Upload this resume in the various job portals.
* Famous job portals like Naukri, Shine, Monster, Indeed, Timesjob.
* You can also choose preferred location where you want to work.
* Once your profile get shortlisted you may receive many calls from the top most companies.
* Be prepare well for all the rounds to crack the interview exams.
9th March 2017, 01:08 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

In order to get a core job after civil engineering at first you can do is apply for internship in reputed companies. By this you will get paid while your training and will get jobs also after completing your engineering. If you are interested to work in public sectors then you can start preparing for different government entrance examinations. You can also submit your resume at different job portals or can attend the direct walk in interviews.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?