3rd January 2018, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Process to become an Air Hostess after studying arts stream

Sir, I am Nipa Samanta, a 17 years old girl. I had completed my higher secondary examination in arts. So, now I want to be an Air Hostess in future. So, what will I have to do to achieve my aim?

Related Questions:
  1. Is arts field suitable for Air Hostess training?
  2. Can I become an Air Hostess after 12th with arts stream?
  3. Process to be an Air Hostess for BA student? What is the fee structure of this course?
  4. Can I apply for Air Hostess job after arts or science stream? -- [New]
  5. How can I become an Air Hostess after completing class 12th with Arts stream? What is the physical criteria required and do I need to join any Training Institute?
  6. What to do after 12th to become an Air Hostess having good physique?
  7. Wearing spectacle is a drawback in becoming an Air Hostess?
  8. Percentage required in 12th RBSE Arts to join Air Hostess Training?
  9. How can I become an Air Hostess after completing Intermediate? What is the eligibility criteria required to become an Air Hostess?
  10. Can I become an Air Hostess, if I have good height and I am beautiful?
  11. Can I apply for Air Hostess, after studying PCM stream?
  12. Are there any vacancies for Air Hostess? I am studying B.Pharmacy
  13. Procedure to join Air Hostess after completion of 12th Class with less than 60% of marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What steps should I follow to become an Air Hostess after completing my Intermediate with Commerce stream?
  15. Am I eligible to become an Air Hostess with the height of 5' 4"?
  16. What should I do to be an Air Hostess after passing Higher Secondary from Science stream?
  17. Is it necessary to pursue any course related to Air Hostess to become an Air Hostess? Computer science graduate cannot become an Air Hostess?
  18. Which stream is best to choose after 10th class to become an Air Hostess?
4th January 2018, 10:00 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Process to become an Air Hostess after studying arts stream

In order to become an air hostess, you have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:

> You should have completed 12th standard from a recognized board, however graduate candidates are preferred mostly

> You must be an Indian citizen

> Your age should be in between 17 to 26 years

> You must have a height of 5 feet 2 inches

> You must have fluency in English and Hindi

> You must have a good eyesight of 6/6 uncorrected in both eyes and can wear lenses upto -2d

> You must be fair in complexion

> You must have a pleasing personality

With this eligibility you can get admission in an air hostess training institute and get proper training in order to become an air hostess.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?