9th October 2016, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

List of government job to apply for B.tech computer Science student?

Hello Sir/Mam,
I am Ashutosh Gupta. I had completed my B.Tech from Computer Science Stream inn 2016. Please tell me about government job for those i am applicable. And also I want to know about those job which cover programming skills.

Thank You.

10th October 2016, 05:41 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of government job to apply for B.tech computer Science student?

After completion of your course, you can avail various government job post. I have mentioned some of them below, kindly have a look at it;

> You can appear for UPSC, IBPS, SSC, etc. and many other government job examination in order to avail job under government agencies.

Other job posts under government firm are;

> Software Engineer.

> Technologists Analyst.

> System Engineer.

> Software Developer, etc.

There are various government agencies under which you can apply for the above mentioned as well as many other posts as well, have a look down below;

> ISRO.

> SAIL.

> BSNL.

> RRB.

> Indian Railways.

> Defense, etc.
10th October 2016, 09:17 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of government job to apply for B.tech computer Science student?

Yes, you are eligible for jobs in core as well as other sector after completion of your degree. Some of the available jobs vacanices are in :-

PSU'S

Railway.

Teaching.

NHAI.

Banking.

So, you can appear for entrance examination conducted by them for recruitment in jobs.
11th October 2016, 09:49 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Mam,
I am Ashutosh Gupta. I had completed my B.Tech from Computer Science Stream inn 2016. Please tell me about government job for those i am applicable. And also I want to know about those job which cover programming skills.

Thank You.
After completion of B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering, you are eligible for Staff Selection Commision exam.

SSC conducted CGL, LDC, FCI, Higher secondary level exams. This exams doesn't require any kind percentage marks.

But your age should be in between 21 to 27 years.

List of the other government jobs are,

1)IES exam

2)IBPS and SBI entrance exam

3)Civil Service Exam

4)CDS exam

5)BSNL TTA and JTO exam

6)Indian Forest Service exam

7)PSC exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?