3rd January 2018, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Air Hostess job while studying BBA 1st year?

Hello Sir, I am BBA 1st year students & I so interest in job of Air Hostess. So, can I apply for job as my English is better. Actually, I don't know the exactly fees in Air Hostess & how to apply please help me. Please I hope so, you reply then quickly.

5th January 2018, 11:43 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Air Hostess job while studying BBA 1st year?

In order to become an Air Hostess, you are required to undergo for an Air hostess Training program after completion of studies.

The basic educational qualification to undergo for this training is "12th Class" in 10+2 pattern or Graduation degree from a recognized university. Besides this you must have a valid Indian Passport and your age must not exceed 25 years in order to be eligible and the minimum height required is 157.5 cms.

You are required to approach the concerned Air Hostess Training institutes in order to apply for this course and the approximate fee could be around Rs.85,000/- for 1 year course and it may generally varies from institute to institute.

Some of the Air Hostess Training Institutes are,

<> Frankfinn Institute of Air Hostess Training
Click here for Courses
http://www.frankfinn.com/

<> PTC Aviation Academy, Bangalore
Ph. No: 080500 05079
http://www.worldptc.com/

<> Indira Gandhi Institute of Aeronautics (IGIA)
Click here for contact details
http://www.igiaindia.in/
5th January 2018, 12:59 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Air Hostess job while studying BBA 1st year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I am BBA 1st year students & I so interest in job of Air Hostess. So, can I apply for job as my English is better. Actually, I don't know the exactly fees in Air Hostess & how to apply please help me. Please I hope so, you reply then quickly.

Yes, you can apply for an Air Hostess job while studying BBA 1st year. Minimum educational qualifications required for the air hostess job is a pass in 10+2 in any stream. Hence, you are eligible to apply for the air hostess job. You should be at least 18 years with a valid Indian passport to apply for the air hostess job. Your height should be 155 cm and weight should be in proportion to your height. You should be fit physically and mentally. You should have very good fluency in English and Hindi to become an air hostess in India. You should have good appearance and positive attitude to become an air hostess. The above given are some of the requirements to become an air hostess.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?