22nd April 2016, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

Is there any job opportunities other than software job after completion of B.Tech CSE?

I had completed my b.tech with CSE group but am not interested towards software field.i wanna do other job can u please say is there any job opportunities other than software please answer my question? Can you please provide me the details?

24th April 2016, 08:40 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is there any job opportunities other than software job after completion of B.Tech CSE?

You have completed your B-Tech degree in CSE discipline and want to get job other than software field. It means you want to get job in non technical field. Yes, definitely there is lot of options in government sector other than software field for a CSE student.

Following are the list of exams in which you can apply:

--IBPS PO

--SSC CGL

--UPSC Civil Services Exam

--SBI PO

--Indian Railway (JE and SSE)

--AAI ATC and many more

>>In my opinion you have to be in regular touch with the latest notification of job alerts to get aware about the latest job opportunities for graduated student.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?