5th September 2014, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

No further update from Tech Mahindra after giving Call Letter? Opportunities and offers in Satyam for Freshers?

I am selected in tech mahindra in campus recruitment in sastra kumbakonam on may 30th
i want when they give a call letter for me they told me within 45 days we will conduct u is it true or not
i want to know oppurtunities and offers in satyam for freshers in their company

10th September 2014, 12:30 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: No further update from Tech Mahindra after giving Call Letter? Opportunities and offers in Satyam for Freshers?

WILL TECH MAHINDRA CALL BACK AFTER SELECTION?:

Asking you to wait for 45 days to get the call letter is pretty much ok when compared with many other companies who ask to wait for 6 months - 1 year. As per the dates you should have received the call letter by now if you still haven't then try to follow the below mentioned steps,

-> Send out a mail to the HR asking about the call letter and date when you will get it. If you are wondering where to get the HR mail id then probably you need to search for the congratulation or the notification mail which you received from Tech Mahindra once you got selected.

-> Try to check with an employee who is already working in Tech Mahindra, probably from your friends or relatives circle. Just ask them to check with the HR concern about the basic details so that you can be sure about the dates.

-> If none of the above helped then you need to visit the company in person and then try to check out on the details for the same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?