25th November 2017, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Is there any scope of job in private company for 32 years old female?

I am 32 year old female, passout B.Tech in computer Science from state government College, but not worked for any company till now. I have 60 percent throughout my academic. There is 7 years gap after my degree. Is there any scope of job in private company, if yes how much will I get approx? Sir, please reply.

26th November 2017, 02:14 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any scope of job in private company for 32 years old female?

Here, i am providing you the list of private as well as government companies or firms that provide you job opportunities even after 7 years of gap:-

Indian Oil Corporation of India
Steel Authority of India
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd.
National Thermal Power Corporation
TCS
HCL
IBM
Mahindra
Infosys
Wipro
Cisco
Facebook
Google
Oracle
Genpact
Amazon
Microsoft Corporation
Hitachi Consulting
1st December 2017, 10:53 PM
EngineerSolution

Default Re: Is there any scope of job in private company for 32 years old female?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am 32 year old female, passout B.Tech in computer Science from state government College, but not worked for any company till now. I have 60 percent throughout my academic. There is 7 years gap after my degree. Is there any scope of job in private company, if yes how much will I get approx? Sir, please reply.
The 7 year gap is a bit long duration. Still if you have continued your passion in computer science and programming and have enough data to substantiate that it is enough, like freelancing jobs or research projects etc.

Also if it is valid personal reasons some companies agree to admit. But better you can start with an internship in a startup company to get in grip with the latest technology and then you can join in MNCs with that experience.
31st January 2018, 06:01 PM
MNB1234

Quote:
You have passed your BTech 7 year's ago.
You have not worked since then.

Now it would be very difficult to get good jobs.

You should try for jobs in BPO and KPO for technical assistant and technical help desk.

Once you get the job than you can try to enhance your knowledge through internal training.

You can also do some refresher course.
3rd February 2018, 06:19 AM
EngineerSolution

Quote:
After 7 years of career gap, ideally it is very difficult to get a job in private sector. Else you have to attend a PG Diploma in any relevant specializations in computer science that has huge demand for human resource.

Else the best option is to clear GATE exam and get into government PSUs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?