22nd August 2011, 01:04 PM
Saravananchennai

Can I get a job in both government and private sector after I do company secretary course at the age of 38? What is the scope?

I m age 38 now. Working in bpo. If i start do the company secretary course now , can i get job in both government and private sector? What are the scope for me because of my age?

Related Questions:
  1. Which one is better between job in private sector as Engineer with MBA degree or job in government sector where pay is more?
  2. Can I get a job in government sector after scoring 72% in B.E? What is the available scope in private sector?
  3. What is the scope in future for commerce students?
  4. What options do I have in government sector or are there any job oriented government courses in Delhi/NCR region? How to prepare for them?
  5. What are the job opportunities available for under graduates in private and government sector companies?
  6. Scope of Company Secretary in Kuwait? How can I get job in Kuwait?
  7. Jobs available in Karnataka for Biotechnology Engineers?
  8. List of career opportunities available for a B.Tech graduate in Petroleum engineering from school of Petroleum technology Gandhinagar? I've secured CPI 5.75
  9. Are there any jobs for Instrumentation Engineers?
  10. How to prepare for CS exam in December? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is it good to do company secretary course for getting a job?
  12. What kind of job does a company secretary get in Banking Sector? Are there any entrance exams?
  13. Can I get government job after 12 years of IT experience in private sector?
  14. Is there any possibility for me to get a good private sector job after having experience with Government job? -- [New]
  15. Whether Private Sector is better than Government Sector for B.Sc(Agriculture) candidate?
  16. What is the scope of me getting a job in government or private sector after completion of graduation in statistics?
  17. Placements for CSE and ECE branches? What is the maximum salary offered?
  18. Which one is better B. Arch (Architecture) or B. Tech (polymer science and technology)
30th September 2011, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get a job in both government and private sector after I do company secretary course at the age of 38? What is the scope?

iam 33 yrs old, i wish to study company secretary course. tell me about the job opportunities for me

vidhya
5th November 2011, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get a job in both government and private sector after I do company secretary course at the age of 38? What is the scope?

i have pass HSC std-12, i don't have the subject of economics however can i do this cours of cs what % of sucsess are there for me.? -ARJUN MANEK Dwarka
24th September 2013, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

can I get a job in both government and private sector after I do libraryscience(Blib) course at the age of 37?
24th September 2013, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

I am 38 yrs old,i wish to study libraryscience(Blib) course. tell me about the job opportunities for me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?