28th January 2014, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

Aptitude papers for Vodafone Test

Hi to all...!

Greetings..!!

Hello friends i am Amey, i am new here i want a aptitude papers of Vodafone if any body has please share with me and one more thing.. is if any body has experience of Vodafone interview (either HR or Technical) please share with me and with others ....!!

With Regards..

Thanking you.!!

10th May 2014, 01:25 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Aptitude papers for Vodafone Test

VODAFONE APTITUDE AND INTERVIEW PREPARATION:

There is no much source available for Vodafone aptitude and interview questions which are asked in the previous years since the intake of candidates is very low when compared with all the other MNCs. So, you need to make sure that you are prepared with all the important topics of aptitude to clear the round.

Once you clear the aptitude round you will be called for the next interview rounds which you can clear easily if you are good with technical and communication skills.

There are many books available in the market which will help you to prepare for the aptitudes and interview rounds, you can try buying them to start your preparation or if you feel that's bit tough then I have attached some of the important materials which will help you to prepare for the aptitude and interview process. Just go through it and start the preparation.
21st October 2017, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Aptitude papers for Vodafone Test

Is calculator allowed in vodafone aptitude test please answer as soon as possible . Thnks in advance !!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?