2nd March 2017, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission for Ph.D in Mumbai University in Finance stream after completion of MBA in Finance?

I have done MBA in Finance and 4 years banking experience. Then Can I get admission for Phd in Mumbai University in Finance stream? What is the minimum criteria which is followed? Can someone please guide me with the details? Thank you!

3rd March 2017, 11:56 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission for Ph.D in Mumbai University in Finance stream after completion of MBA in Finance?

I am happy to tell you that you are very much eligible to get admission for Ph.D course under Mumbai University in Finance after the completion of your MBA course in the same.
Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree course in the relevant field from a recognised University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the Ph.D course in the same.
6th March 2017, 11:26 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission for Ph.D in Mumbai University in Finance stream after completion of MBA in Finance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done MBA in Finance and 4 years banking experience. Then Can I get admission for Phd in Mumbai University in Finance stream? What is the minimum criteria which is followed? Can someone please guide me with the details? Thank you!
You have completed MBA course so you are eligible for Ph.D course in Mumbai University in Finance if you fulfill below given criteria.

Those candidates who have completed MBA in Finance with above 55% marks from a recognized University are eligible for Ph.D course in Mumbai University. To get admission for Ph.D course in Mumbai University, you should qualify in UGC NET exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?