16th December 2015, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

Is there a job crisis for Mechanical graduates in India?

Hi ,
I am Pratigya and I have done B.E. in Mechanical Engineering. But now I am regretting, its my worst decision because I am not getting job. I have no option. I want to know that is there job crisis for Mechanical candidates in India?

3rd January 2016, 07:54 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there a job crisis for Mechanical graduates in India?

There is no job crisis in mechanical engineering field if you excel in that field. Moreover, getting on-campus placement depends a great extent on the institute in which you are pursuing the course. However, it is true that the number of job opportunities is quite below the number of students getting graduated each year in mechanical engineering. However, there is nothing to be achieved on regretting now. You need to act to make a better future. You have two options.

- Prepare for the entrance exam like GATE, GRE, etc. through which you can pursue higher studies in good institutes or be eligible for jobs in government sector.

- Prepare for job opportunities in other sector like banking, IT industry, Civil Services, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?