9th February 2015, 09:01 AM
Unregistered

How to get a Private or Government job after completion of M.Sc physics course?

Sir/Mam,
I am M.Sc. in Physics with 56.68% & i want a private/govt job as a scientist/researcher/technical staff etc in railway/defense department. hence tell me the correct way to find jobs.

Related Questions:
  1. Which is a best choice for me between M.Sc in Physics and Government Job after completion of Graduation in Physics?
  2. How to get a Private or Government job after completion of M.Sc physics course? -- [New]
  3. What are the opportunities to get a Government job after completing M.Sc Physics?
  4. After completion of MSc Physics after doing MSc Physics?
  5. What are the job opportunities after doing MSc physics in government as well as private sector?
  6. How to get Job in Government sector or private sector being a candidate having completed M.Sc in Physics and working as Lecturer?
  7. Government/Non Government job opportunities after completing of MSc Environmental Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to get a job as physics teacher in Private School if I am a MSc mathematics and B.Ed student
  9. Job opportunities in government sector after completing MSc Physics?
  10. Best choice after graduating in Chemistry?
  11. What are the major topics in M.Sc Physics? Can I get job other than lecturer if pursuing M.Sc correspondence?
  12. Government job after completing MSc Physics with 3 years experience?
  13. How to get a job after MSc Physics? I am a student of MSc Physics
  14. Private colleges offering MSc Physics in Gujarat? I am doing BSc with Physics
  15. Can I direct give the entrance test of IIAP after my class 12th? What is the eligibility?
  16. Is it possible to do a government job and also do a degree in parallel?
  17. Any private job after completion of Diploma engineering?
  18. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
3rd January 2016, 06:47 PM
userdefined

Default Re: How to get a Private or Government job after completion of M.Sc physics course?

If you are aiming to join Railways or Defense, then it will be government job and not private.

Railways is one of the best department in India to work for and it is the most populous industry in India. It has been the backbone of India and the largest network in the world.
To get into you can have many qualifications, Notifications will be posted depending on the vacancy of the seats.
Posts including Technical or Non Technical recruitment is conducted by Railway Recruitment Board. Sports Quota also preferred in Railways.
LOCO-Pilot is the job for Train driver for which the minimum qualification is a degree and nothing else. Training will be provided whatever your course is concerned.
You can join Defense through CDS which is conducted twice every year by the UPSC.
There are some other notifications given in the respective website about the recruitment. Each and every job will be recruited through SSB interviews.
Note: Notifications will be for only male candidates or both male and female or sometimes it will be for Unmarried candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?