7th March 2015, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

How many rounds are there in Accenture Off-Campus Drive? Tips to crack this Off-Campus Drive?

Friends,
Please help me I am in great trouble.
I want to get job in Accenture but
I haven't prepare for anything.
Kindly tell me that how many rounds
it has in Off Campus Drive?
And how I prepare for this Drive?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I prepare to crack Accenture on-campus drive?
  2. When Accenture will take Off-Campus drive for Associate Software Engineer recruitment in Delhi?
  3. What is the pattern of Accenture Pool Campus Drive?
  4. Am I eligible to attend the Campus Drive of Accenture if I was once detained in 2nd year B.Tech?
  5. Which are the off campus drive companies for Accenture, WIPRO, HCL, CTS and TCS in Coimbatore in IT
  6. Is the Syntel campus drive which will held in Bhopal, an open campus drive?
  7. What kind of job is offered in Accenture to MCA freshers? How many rounds are the in Accenture On-campus Drive?
  8. Off campus drive of Accenture and TCS in Madhya Pradesh?
  9. How many rounds are there in Tech Mahindra off-campus drive? Tips for preparation?
  10. Last 5 years TCS solved aptitude question papers?
  11. How can I get job in Tech Mahindra being a B.Tech(ME) final year student?
  12. When and where Accenture and TCS off campus placement drive will take place in Delhi?
  13. When is the off campus recruitment drive for Accenture, TCS, Tech Mahindra, L&T, Infosys at Delhi, Gurgaon or Noida? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. When Accenture will take Off-campus Drive for B.Tech EC Engineer in Coimbatore?
  15. How can I prepare to crack iGATE on-campus drive? Tips for preparation?
  16. Eligibility for TCS placements after having 2 backlogs and a CGPA aggregate of 6.36?
  17. Can I apply in Wipro, Infosys, Tech Mahindra or RCS after scoring 60% in 12th while pursuing B.E?
  18. Am I eligible for companies like Infosys, TCS, Cognizant after scoring 88% in 10th, 77% in 12th and 56% in 6th semester?
10th March 2015, 12:02 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many rounds are there in Accenture Off-Campus Drive? Tips to crack this Off-Campus Drive?

Accenture has changed its recruitment process from this year. There are two rounds of selection in the off-campus procedure of Accenture.

- Online written test comprising aptitude and verbal ability
- Panel Interview wherein five candidates will be called at one time and there will be a panel of 2-3 interviewers. They will ask each candidate to speak on any topic which they will give to the candidates and the candidate has to speak for 2-3 minutes followed by 2-3 questions from the interviewers.

Hence first of all, practice aptitude and english verbal ability questions to clear the written test. Books like RS Agarwal Quantitative Aptitude, Word Power Made Easy, etc. is of great help in this matter. Then you need to improve your communication skill and presence of mind. Select random topics and practice speaking on it for 2-3 minutes. Go for the current trending topics and also have some domain knowledge.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?