23rd January 2015, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to crack Accenture on-campus drive?

Hello
I want job in Accenture...
I am a B.Tech Final year student of ECE stream
Accenture is coming to our college in Calicut
Please tell me any tips for preparation
thank you!

Related Questions:
26th January 2015, 04:39 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack Accenture on-campus drive?

Tips for preparation of Accenture on-campus drive :-

- Accenture has changed its recruitment process in on-campus drive wherein it takes written test and group interview.
- For written test, practice aptitude and verbal ability. You can get a lot of questions online as well as can refer the aptitude books by RS Agarwal, Arun Sharma, etc.
- The written test is not tough and it is easy to clear.
- The group interview is a tough one for many. They generally ask two things - tell me about yourself and a short extempore on any topic of their choice and five people will be sitting before two interviewers at a time.
- The extempore topic can be anything from your comfort zone as well as from the uncomfortable zone. So practice extempore by taking up random topics to atleast get that speaking habit.
- Communication skill is a must and hence improve your communication skill if you want to crack Accenture.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?