6th March 2017, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get core job in electrical engineering with 56 percentage marks in 10th standard?

Respected Sir/Mam, Can I get job in core trades with 56 percentage marks in 10th & 83 percentage in 12th. I completed my B.Tech in electrical engineering with 79 percentage. Can you please give a reply as soon as possible? I am really looking forward to get the job soon.

Thanking you,
Yours faithfully
Suraj pattanayak

Related Questions:
  1. Will there be problem of getting core companies job if my 10th and 12th marks percentage is less?
  2. Procedure to get a core electrical industry job with 75.8 percentage marks in electrical engineering?
  3. Am I eligible to get core engineering job after scoring 50 percentage marks in B.E?
  4. Am I eligible to get a job in core companies after completion of EEE with 75% marks?
  5. What should I do to get a core job after completion of B.Tech Electrical and Electronics engineering with 72 percentage?
  6. How to get core Electrical job?
  7. List of core electrical company jobs for freshers
  8. Am I eligible to get core jobs in ECE after completion of the course with 67 percentage marks?
  9. What is the procedure followed to get core job in electrical department?
  10. Am I eligible to get a good job in MNCs after completion of 10th and 12th more than 80 percentage but only 55 percentage in B.Sc Physics Honors? -- [New]
  11. Which job is good when compared to electrical core and software job?
  12. Studying B.Tech in ECE and scored 57% : Can I get a job in a core company? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Minimum percentage required in 10th and 12th class for selection in IIT?
  14. Am I eligible to get job in core companies if I have 80% marks throughout my studies?
  15. Am I eligible to get job in core companies after completion of civil engineering but with less than 60% marks in 12th?
  16. Am I eligible to get a job after completion of engineering in electrical stream with 58% marks? Or I can do higher studies to get a job later?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria required to do diploma in Electrical engineering?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for merit scholarship with 70% percentage marks in 10th standard?
7th March 2017, 12:30 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get core job in electrical engineering with 56 percentage marks in 10th standard?

In order to get a core job for electrical engineers candidates should have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:

> Candidates should have scored minimum 60% marks throughout their career.

> They should not have any backlog at the time of applying.

> Maximum 1 year gap is allowed.

> They should have good knowledge about their subjects.

> Good behaviour is must.

> Good communication skills plays a key role.

As you have scored pretty well throughout, but only 10th marks are a bit low. So, you may take a chance and apply. You are lacking of just 4 marks, so they may consider you by focusing on 12th and B.Tech marks.

Best of luck.
7th March 2017, 08:29 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get core job in electrical engineering with 56 percentage marks in 10th standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Mam, Can I get job in core trades with 56 percentage marks in 10th & 83 percentage in 12th. I completed my B.Tech in electrical engineering with 79 percentage. Can you please give a reply as soon as possible? I am really looking forward to get the job soon.

Thanking you,
Yours faithfully
Suraj pattanayak
As per your 10th standard marks, you are not eligible for core sector jobs. But still you can apply for below given companies.

A Oritron Electronics Corporation
Address: 3, Rohini Society, Near Manik Baug Hall, Ambawadi, Ambawadi, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380015
Phone: 079 2656 3580

Teleview Electronics
Address: 31, mangalya complex, anjali cross roads, near Anjali BRTS, Bus stop, Vasna, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380007
Phone: 098986 80121

DELF Consulting Engineers (India) Pvt Ltd
Address: 101, 2nd Floor, Shanay -, Opposite Shivalik Plaza, Limatira Road, Ambawadi, Ambawadi, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380015
Phone: 079 2630 9993

Rjp Infrastructure Private Limited
Address: 206, Shefali Center, Near Paldi Cross Road, Ellisbridge, Ellisbridge, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380006
Phone: 079 2657 747
8th March 2017, 12:18 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Thanking you,
Yours faithfully
Suraj pattanayak

Yes, you are eligible to get core job in electrical engineering with 79% marks in engineering graduation and 56% marks in 10th. Most of the core engineering companies recruit candidates on the basis of marks scored in the electrical engineering degree. As you have mentioned, you got 79% marks in B.Tech, you are eligible for core electrical jobs in various organizations. Candidates with over 60% marks in B.Tech Electrical Engineering and no pending backlogs are eligible for the core electrical jobs. You can find the job notifications in the respective company websites or in the job portals. The selection process consists of written test, technical interview and HR interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?