12th September 2016, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

Apart from engineering any other course is required to get job in top 20 Core companies?

The fresher who wants to join in top 20 electronic core companies, did he need any other courses to get placed in electronic core companies? If it is needed, then mention the name of the courses.

Related Questions:
13th September 2016, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Apart from engineering any other course is required to get job in top 20 Core companies?

I'm a civil engineering in diploma can I give a gpsc exam? Plz help me for my bright future..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Difference between MBA Finance and ICWA? Which course is good to join? Qualifications required to join these courses and job opportunities through these courses? 40 19th January 2020 09:43 PM
Which courses are available in Kanpur after B.Com? What is the minimum percentage required in B.Com for admission in company secretary course? 1 19th December 2017 05:18 PM
Which courses are required to be joined in a good software company? I am a final year ECE student 1 29th February 2016 10:40 PM
Is it necessary to have some experience to join a company after LLB? What are the several ways to make entry into a company other than with experience? Any courses to join a company without experience? Is the corporate law course beneficial? 1 8th July 2011 08:03 PM